• Aspiring students at Uma Rana Public School can seek an enquiry through e-mail/telephone/visit to school and procure an admission brochure.
• The selected student shall be required to pay the fee within a stipulated time at the respective counter at school.
• The parents or the student himself/herself are required to submit a copy of the application form and affix his/her recent passport size colour photograph alongwith other documents as mentioned in the application form.
• Next step for the selected student is to pay the school fee as mentioned in the admission brochure within three days of selection, failing which the selection would automatically stand cancelled.
• The school fee is payable quarterly. Any delay in payment of school fee by due date shall invite late fee of •Rs50/- per day upto 6 days and thereafter •Rs100/-upto 14 days. In case fee is not paid by the 14th day of the due date, the name of the students will be struck off from school rolls. This may necessitate readmission, if permitted, after payment of re-admission charges amounting to 2500/-.
• Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and found in order.
• The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission. All fee/dues paid shall be forfeited.
List of Documents to be Brought at the Time of Admission
1. 6 passport size colour photographs.
2. 1 passport size photograph of each parent.
3. Address proof (photocopy of the ration card)
4. Original report card of last year.
5. Original birth certificate.
6. Transfer Certificate.
After Class X, a student can choose one of the following groups of studies from the Academic Streams. Streams are offered on the basis of merit and availability of seats in class - XI. The selection of streams by students of their choice of provisional and subject to change after the board exam result if the student does not fall in merit.English Core is Compulsory in all Streams